Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Same situation.

Well my ex boss wasn't a bad boss per se, objectively I say he treated me quite well and was a pleasant person at the very least (I did his work, he left me to my own devices and did not care what I do as long as I don't go overboard)when I was on his service. There were just some other issues(colleagues issues) that irk me and I resign in a heat of moment. While I may not be the brightest I dare say that I possess at least some work ethic such I do not leave **** behind, I do regret resigning when I was rash and unhappy and caused inconvenience (when my colleagues do not have the capability to carry heavy workload as before that I already have to pick up said colleagues slack) to him with my departure.

However I am relieved to hear from your experience that someone will pick up on the slack. I sincerely harbour my former boss no ill will and wish that my replacement will be much better than me. He is a nice person such that while we ended on not so pleasant terms, I still wish that his work will run smoothly.
Did you resign without a job? I guess colleague problems are very common.