Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Local Uni Class of 2020 - COVID19 Batch - Are your lowering your expectations?
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 11:16 PM

sinkingfeeling is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Okay first off, finally you are being serious and posting properly without using that stupid ass emoji. Posting those pointless comments isn't going to help your situation. With the current climate in the job market and the economy, the last thing everyone on this forum needs right now is another post infused with negativity.

Next, you have listed out quite a number of problems. You can do a self evaluation and find what is the underlying issue that is causing those problems. For example, is the reason why you cannot make friends due to your social awkwardness? If so, then you can work on your social and communication skills to eradicate that problem. If the reason you cannot hold on to your job is because of your education or skill level, then you will need to upgrade and learn new skills to stay relevant.

Problems are only insurmountable if you leave them unresolved. And no problem is ever resolved overnight. Every step you take to resolve them is a step closer to eradicating it. Always take one thing at a time, some progress is better than no progress at all. A very important thing is also the way we see problem. You can choose to see it as a hindrance to yourself, or you can see it as a challenge that will make you stronger when you overcome it. (At least that's how I choose to view obstacles)

This post may sound overwhelming but just take one thing at a time and go at your own pace. Don't bother how others are doing most important is how you are progressing relative to YOURSELF.

Anyway, hope this helps in some way.
Thank you. Am now in the process of getting help for my many health issues. Hopefully will pave the path for resolving my career issues.