Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Most people are okay with the questions asked by the 2.2K NUS guys. What's disgusting is the follow up comments from some jokers who think it's interesting to turn this thread into a boomer thrashing thread, thinking that they are god sent saviour for the world, when he is just a worthless fresh grad in this challenging job market who needs to face with the reality of settling for a 2K plus job. If the person had shown more humility, he wouldn't have been thrashed like mad by the rest. I am honestly happy that this joker will now need to settle for a sub-standard starting pay or remain unemployed. This will show him his rightful place and let him learn the value of humility.
I'm confused, are you bashing the 2.2k guy or not? Because I'm pretty sure he's been cordial in all his posts. I think the only reason he stated that he was from NUS was because other posters felt that knowing where his degree came from would be helpful in assessing his situation.

Dislike ok boomer as well, but people need to realize that it's being used by the younger generation even in conversations between themselves. I was confused when a younger colleague used it on a fresh hire, but then was told that the meme transitioned into aiming at outdated opinions rather than just boomers specifically - which I feel is fair. But I still hate the phrase regardless.