Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2020, 05:06 PM

shaminah is on a distinguished road
Default Seeking advice.

Hi, not sure whether this is the right thread for this enquiry, but just need some guidance, i am 38/male,12 years of experience in Lease & Property Management, research analyst on construction Industry, marketing and business development and operations in both B2B & B2C industries. All this experience are from private sector, i am keen to explore opportunities in the Gov sector. My highest qualification is bachelor degree from UOB (Private). How hard or challenging to get a job within the gov sector considering my age.
i have plans to pursue masters if i land a job in the gov sec. For the past 2 years i was managing my own start up online digital portal cater for build industry, due to lack of fund and high rise cost, i need to take a step back and seek a full time job else where. Currently working in a private company dealing with business space and marketing for their new co-working office project.