Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - I'm such a failure. Anyone can help me?
View Single Post
Old 27-06-2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

here are the few things you need to do immediately:
1) stop whining like a wimp
2) severe all ties with the chinese gal
3) please, stop wasting money and clear your degree requirement
4) work very hard and very diligently at your current job

and here are two lessons you need to learn:
1) we sometimes go through a rought patch because of a series of unfortunate events due to the randomness of life. your rough patch is different. yours is due to your lack of focus, lack of motivation, and your general laziness. for example, you rather spend time on an online acquaintance whom you never meet than to work harder to clear your exam. until you start to be more focused, motivated and less lazy, your life will not have ups. so please change your attitude towards life rather than to embrace what you are going through now as a normal part of life's ups and downs.

2) you want to make a lot of money in the shortest time. ok, time to wake up. unless you strike toto, based on your character and intellect, it is unlikely that you will be rich in a short period of time. in fact, now that you are so far behind, it'll take you longer than normal to be rich cos u need to play catch up. understand that, and set realistic goals, and start with the 4 i mentioned above.

life is as good as it gets; it is up to you to make it better or worse. you have been making it worse; now start to make it better.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app