Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - NUS (National University of Singapore)
View Single Post
Old 21-04-2020, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Requirement: Bachelors Degree from either NUS, NTU, SMU or SIT for fresh grad.

They do require a degree. They also state they want someone with min 2 years experience so maybe I didn't fulfil that criteria hence the salary, I'm not sure actually. - J
okay la.im not doing better also. HR fresh grad here. Wanted to enter govt sector but so far not much luck for perm govt positions..

My first job after i grad with a hr degree was only 2k lol. The rate for fresh grad hr is around 2.3 (good case scenario) as hr dont really need a degree to be one. Most of us compete for positions that states:

-Requirements: "O level/grad diploma/a levels/ post grad/degree." Pay range starts around 1.9 to 2.5. 2.5 is the rare ones..

If the exact same position with the same duties and if its under stat board or lets say hospital and school etc,most likely is around 2.9 to 3.1 for fresh grad (totally no experience kind). Reason being, public sector will still segregate accordingly. U can find hr position that requires max o level cert and some will say minimally degree (same as the one u mentioned earlier).

I've been working on 3 contract position. 200x (private sector) jump to 230x (government sector) jump to 280x (government sector).

Lastly, a IT fresh grad pay would be a HR assistant manager/manager salary.