Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Enterprise Singapore hiriing timeframe
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2020, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Nobody is salty over any rejection. Rejection is part and parcel of any job search but ESG lowers your dignity when they do it. There are plenty of intelligent workplaces with people of absolute high caliber AND a compassionate and collaborative atmosphere. Choose those if you really want to grow. My interview had a severe ethical problem when my personal life and family was attacked, and the foreign country I had worked in was looked down upon. It enrages me till this day. The same way you see SG’s minister of trade and industry attacking HongKong, or SG’s Ho Ching “errs” over Taiwan, is the same caliber of people managing ESG.
Management is bad enough. If they can afford to belittle you to such a level at a mere interview, what more when you work in there. The deputy director who was present during the severe breach of ethics during my interview could not do/say anything for fear of his boss. Such is the degree of bullying happening in ESG. I felt Severely violated, with no sane person in that panel to quickly step in. It was wrong, so wrong. Even if I didn’t pursue this matter legally, I will be praying for their retribution. It was totally fine if they simply rejected me, but no they had to humiliate me and violate my personal boundaries. Please intelligent Singapore graduates, find yourself a good and healthy workplace.
aww someone salty never get offer

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app