Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2020, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi! I passed a written test and was invited for f2f interview with msf on 12 mar and have not heard back at all. does it means no hope? will they send me a rejection email or just keep me hanging. this is my first time so i have no idea. the status on career@gov is shortlisted but idk if that was before or after the interview :/ i have no idea if they done reference check bc i put my previous intern sup and its abit awkward to ask. ltr they nvr then i paiseh sia. i didnt email the hr cos i thought they will be bz with the situation now and its too late now ah almost one month passed...
Hi! i posted this. just wanted to add that i dont dare to email as i also passed a written assignment at another stat board and went through interview then around 4 weeks i emailed hr to ask and they rejected me then. im scared that i am a second choice candidate and emailing them only pushes them to reject me immediately. if im the second choice, will emailing them make them reject me immediately while waiting means i still stand a chance?