Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2020, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
been applying for jobs on c@g since jan, had 3 interviews with different min/SB so far:

SB 1: applied 31st jan, first email from hr on 13th feb asking to do an online video interview and online written assessment. heard back from hr on 24th feb to schedule F2F interview, plus complete G50 form and personality test. F2F interview on 4th mar, followed by peer chat. didnt hear back from hr since, but was deemed 'unsuccessful' on c@g on 13th mar.

Min 1: applied 23rd feb, first call from hr on 17th mar to schedule F2F interview and written assessment. went for F2F interview as well as written assessment on 23rd mar. didnt hear back since, c@g still says 'shortlisted'.

SB 2: applied 6th march, first call from hr on 23rd mar (immediately after i stepped out of my Min 1 interview lol). went for F2F interview (including presentation) and written assessment on 31st mar. immediately after interview, hr called to say that they would like to proceed with reference check. hr called to offer on 9th apr, am projected to start end of this month. c@g still says 'in process'.

apparently one of the hr personnel told me its business as usual despite covid19 because public sector jobs are all deemed as essential services so there shouldnt be any delays. but i guess it really boils down to how urgently they need that position filled.
thanks for the info.. can we know if these are entry level positions or management / senior management positions? tia