Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi man.. i was the one who asnwered u earlier.

you get paid for coming in at 8am and leaving for home at 1pm, and getting totally ignored? And you want to give it up for a civil service job that gives u 2K less a year?? Are you crazy??? Get out of here.!! Can I have YOUR JOB? what do you do

haha sorry ! no kidding.. but theres no free lunch. even though i have such flexi time, but it comes with a price. (btw, i reach home at 11.45 today : p ) i get all the **** from customers.. be it late delivery but logistics didnt inform, wrong product sent to customers, no stock avail despite contract confirmation by customer 4-5 mths ago , wrong invoice billing, anyway its everything under the sky, its all my fault. my superior can tell the customers anything, promise everything, but later do nothing and i will get the ****. Initially ive tried but now i just give up. i can cite millions of other egs.

well so, if ur someone who can be accused, scolded(valgularities included), treated with total disrespect by the customers ( cos promises to them are constantly broken), then this job is suitable for u.. haha. well here ive learn to live and let live, one ear in,one ear out. nothing can upset me anymore.