Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Haha. You are absolutely correct. They would never take me in, because they couldn't possibly afford to pay me what I am getting now. You can continue your ad hominem attacks, which fail to address my query but only emphasise your own stupidity. I have found out whatever information I need anyway, so over and out.
If you want to lie on the Internet, at least make it believeable. First if you actually earn that kind of money, why would you even bother comparing? Low self-esteem/small dick? Secondly, it's really hard for anyone to believe that with your peasant level of English (i.e. "emphasise your own stupidity") and obviously limited vocab, you could have made it into any one of the prestigious high-paying occupations which require an actual education. Lastly, please, if you were someone who earns that much, you would be mixing around in circles that included top civil servants or at least people who know them. Losers who ask around about top pay on Internet forums obviously don't have such elite friends.

Then can't even make a coherent argument or a rebuttal to my points some more. Sigh.