Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - OCBC Young Bankers Programme
View Single Post
Old 20-02-2020, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It depends on which function you expressed interest in. Some functions have yet to start on their hiring manager interview.

I have friends who have done their interviews and received offer subsequently.

I recevied invitation for sonru video interview in Oct 19 and did a HR interview in early Dec 19. Since then, asked the HR for updates but got ghosted for like more than a month before they finally replied me in late Jan to say that the function I applied for has yet to start their interviews.

Just heard back from HR recently to schedule interview with hiring manager next week.

So you've gotta be patient with them lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It depends on which function you expressed interest in. Some functions have yet to start on their hiring manager interview.

I have friends who have done their interviews and received offer subsequently.

I recevied invitation for sonru video interview in Oct 19 and did a HR interview in early Dec 19. Since then, asked the HR for updates but got ghosted for like more than a month before they finally replied me in late Jan to say that the function I applied for has yet to start their interviews.

Just heard back from HR recently to schedule interview with hiring manager next week.

So you've gotta be patient with them lol.
no news for corporate banking/ consumer banking ?
i did the tests but no video interview = gg?