Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - OCBC Graduate Talent Programme 2019 (Previously Young Banker)
View Single Post
Old 31-01-2020, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am one of those who are offered and while I can't confirm that all offers are given out, definitely most of the offers have been given out last month. Maybe some candidates rejected the offer, but that is the minority. In fact, most of us already know each other as we have a whatsapp group chat for the 2020 GTP batch. And we were also introduced to our mentors/buddies for the networking session in end Feb. So if there are any ongoing applications, it should be completed by Feb latest.

I did not post in this thread earlier but was reading the posts a couple of months back to prepare myself for the interview. Just happened to open this forum again now to see if there are any updates from the posters here and hence decided to share some of the updates on my end. Hope this helps.
Hi all, I went for the HR interview around two weeks ago. From what the HR told me, they are still actively interviewing people and we should expect the invitation to panel in another two weeks time.