Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - OCBC Graduate Talent Programme 2019 (Previously Young Banker)
View Single Post
Old 29-01-2020, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hmmmm, I highly doubt all offers are given out. I am pretty sure the person is spreading false information.
Technically a HR department will reject people after the cognitive assessment and won't proceed people to the video interview. Because it will be a waste of resources for the department and the bank. Do keep in mind that in the various school career's portal, OCBC YBP is still opened recently. It is of no sense that the HR is doing the extra work by sending out video interview despite positions are fully filled.

Most probably the person is just trying his/her luck by discouraging people from attempting the video interview so that he/her could have a slightly higher chance.

Tbh think about it. Will anyone with offers and/or full information be in this forum searching for Ocbc 2020 program.?
Hi, I am one of those who are offered and while I can't confirm that all offers are given out, definitely most of the offers have been given out last month. Maybe some candidates rejected the offer, but that is the minority. In fact, most of us already know each other as we have a whatsapp group chat for the 2020 GTP batch. And we were also introduced to our mentors/buddies for the networking session in end Feb. So if there are any ongoing applications, it should be completed by Feb latest.

I did not post in this thread earlier but was reading the posts a couple of months back to prepare myself for the interview. Just happened to open this forum again now to see if there are any updates from the posters here and hence decided to share some of the updates on my end. Hope this helps.