Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Constituency Manager (People Association)
View Single Post
Old 19-01-2020, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In my "second interview" i was interviewed by the CC manager and the CD.( 2 person) There were no questions too; only the responsibilities of the job as well as the committee I would be looking after. I made a phone call and wrote into PA as well, and received an automated reply that the HR staff was out of town. The staff that handled my call told me to wait as well. A week have passed since said phone call and 2 weeks have passed since automated email so i'm rly puzzled what i should do next

Incidentally, I would like to know how were u informed to head down to a CC for the second interview.
For your information, usually will be quite a number of CD sitting in the first interview and they are from different CC looking for ppl to fill the vancancy. So if the CD of your nearest CC did not attend the first interview, but the panel feel that you are suitable, they will check with the CD of the nearest CC if they want to conduct a 2nd interview before accepting the candidate or they would like to hire without 2nd interview. Thus don't worry if you are called up for a 2nd interview, it just mean you are qualified and your future boss want to meet you. For some, if you are directly accepted after the first interview, it just means your future boss was part of the interview panel.