Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - On Get Rich Seminars
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 03:21 PM
sunny---

Default 1602

1. No doubt they know what they are talking about. Whether they believe in what they are talking about is a different story.
2. Cause if they believe that success in fx, options etc is so easy, why teach? Yes you can leverage and make lots of money but you can also spend a few hours a day and make millions, if the adverts are to be believed.
3. I think many who pay put in the effort - and lose money. It's not a recipe for success ie even if one follows 100%, the chances of making money just improves from maybe 1/10 to 2/10.

To me such adverts are no better than those put out by slimming centres. By the way my friend appeared in one of those satisfied customers for a "bust enlargement" program. She never even took the program. Pack of lies from the word go. The sad thing is that people want to believe that they are the one who wil lmake $100,000 in 3 days or will lose 10kg in 1 month. They waste their money on such hopes and there are those who willingly (or should i say "freely") take that money in the name of "business".