Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Civil Servant Year-End Bonus 2019
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Just do a google search? RSAF or SAF or the Navy career page? Saw it when I was looking for a career few years back. I applied and they rejected me because I was a PES C (labeled as useless?), thereafter they call me up for reservist for 5 years straight and more to come. lolll

The pay figures are also displayed at their career fair booth in NTU and NUS annually, if you visit one of them, you are sure to see 128k or more after doing some computation. Usually the basic are displayed, and its usually something like S$5788/mth to S$6828/mth basic, in a range depending on class of honors. You definitely need to take bonuses and $$ benefits into account for around 128k, more or less.
I think you need to provide more justifications rather than telling people to search themselves. Firstly, I only found that military fresh grad between 4k to 5.3k and not the amount u have mentioned. Wonder if the amount u have mentioned already included bonus.
Secondly, from what I have seen in this forum, there are always outliers in the data but generally, I think CS/PS are paid considerably well and I would say slightly above average (in terms of median). U can earn ridicously high salary at private COY but mostly earning lower than CS/PS.