Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Exxonmobil Commercial Track
View Single Post
Old 29-11-2019, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ah, I see...thanks for your info!! means our chances are probably not too good, since we are only filling in the remaining slots after the intern conversions. According to your seniors, will they only receive their offers during Dec/ Jan period? Cause previously someone mentioned that one person already received an offer in the Sales & Trading Analytics commercial role.

Yeah, frankly, this entire interview process has been rather vague. Like I am still rather confused as to what commercial roles are there available for us. And the waiting of results is really unusually long... Can I just check if it says "Application Under Review" in your candidate profile as well?
Hey man! Your msg got lost in the replies. So basically yeah we only get considered after interns are offered. And also based on interests indicated during interview, GPA etc. they allocate roles. It says "Application Under Review" for everyone who've not been explicitly rejected like the guy mentioned b4.

Last year they got back to everyone around early Dec. I'm not sure abt the the guy who Sales and trading previously. Must be ex-intern. Those who interned in Jan-June phase usually get it a bit earlier. Hope that clarifies everything.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app