Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Exxonmobil Commercial Track
View Single Post
Old 29-11-2019, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ah, I see...thanks for your info!! means our chances are probably not too good, since we are only filling in the remaining slots after the intern conversions. According to your seniors, will they only receive their offers during Dec/ Jan period? Cause previously someone mentioned that one person already received an offer in the Sales & Trading Analytics commercial role.

Yeah, frankly, this entire interview process has been rather vague. Like I am still rather confused as to what commercial roles are there available for us. And the waiting of results is really unusually long... Can I just check if it says "Application Under Review" in your candidate profile as well?
Hey sorry your msg got lost in the flurry. Yeah, so basically anyone who hasnt gotten rejected after the 2nd round their application online states " Application Under Review". So commercial roles can mean anything from procurement to trading. And yeah as to our chances, they offer interns first and then go outside to fill quotas. So you can imagine.

Idk abt the other person who got into sales and trading. Last year they got back to external candidates around December i heard from seniors and also reading the forum.