Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone from Bank of America Singapore office?
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 03:41 AM
Verified Member

nicky97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Your compliance application is 0 chance. London branch will not hire a sinkie and pay relocation to move the sinkie there. The talent pool in London is huge. Your transaction banking is quite competitive but can't compare to s&t, unless you have fantastic grades and relevant experience, 0 chance I say. Operations 99% chance, they sit in harborfront like a factory of 2000 plus people. If you like a simple job, get your work and go home type of life, doing process improvements for very mundane processes that adds little value to the business, go for it.
haha hey thanks, I know my chances were already low to begin with... Which is why I said I wasn't optimistic. (for the London one, that was super LOL coz its like can apply then why not apply?? tbh would love to get out of sg)
Also yeah that's the reason why i applied for Ops cuz it seems to be the lowest barrier job to enter if i want to be in the banking industry. Would you say that this situation would be the same across all the banks though?