Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Management Consultant MBB Big4 etc etc etc
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by killuagon View Post
Hey guys, apologies for e confusion. I graduated top of my cohort and was admitted into the MA programme, final posting is in Corporate Finance.

I'm still in the midst of interviewing with MBBs. Have not received any offers from any one of them at this point.

I'm just saying that I saw online that the entry level consultants are getting 90k as base with 10k as bonus. I did not say that was the offer. Apologies for the confusion.

I'm just wondering what a junior consultant with 3 yrs of Corp Finance experience should be getting. But from the postings above, I presume its around the ballpark of 120k-150k depending on the interview performance.

Apart from the MBBs, I'm also interviewing with a couple of other investment firms. I said it was a paycut because I thought the all-in salary would be S$100k but obviously I am wrong.

Right now, I'm just trying my best to measure the value of the exposure and experience in consulting, because I know that if I base it purely on salary alone, the choice is clear.
not sure where you went in the end.. or whether u are happy with your decision. would be cool if you could share.. 3 years on.