Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - CELSX - Pi Network - Mobile Cryptocurrency Mining
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2019, 02:57 AM

CrisW is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb CELSX - Pi Network - Mobile Cryptocurrency Mining

Hello, I would like to tell you about Pi Network, a mobile application that allows you to mine the Pi Coin cryptocurrency without spending battery or data. To register they need a code, so I share my code: CELSX

Pi is a new cryptocurrency for and for ordinary people who can "extract" (or earn) from their phone.
Pi is not a scam. It is a genuine effort by a team of Stanford graduates to give ordinary people greater access to cryptocurrency.

You do not need to leave the application open for mining. Pi does not affect the performance of your phone, drains the battery or uses your network data. Once you press the lightning button, you can even close the application and continue to mine Pi.

Use the CELSX code to register.

Today Pi is trying to grow, similar to Bitcoin in 2008. The value of Pi will be backed by the time, attention, goods and services offered by other members of the network.

I say it is one of the easiest opportunities to invest in cryptocurrencies today, so take advantage now!