Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - What prospective jobs will be available with these certifications?
View Single Post
Old 26-08-2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellexxx View Post
Well, it's not that I have totally no idea but would just like some advice on what other prospects may be available particularly because I am only 21 y/o turning 22 which means I'm not very exposed to the world yet and a lot of jobs require experience of about 7-10 years or so to be coupled up with my current qualifications. I went a different route compared to my peers thus this early onset of a dilemma.
P.s. please be nice and less sarcastic... I'm genuinely and sincerely asking for some advice ..not intending to receive no constructive comments and only pointless criticism if one is to criticize,please make it constructive criticism...thank you for your kind cooperation
I'm curious. You're 22 this year, have 3 years of working experience in Hospital, and currently studying Masters degree. When did you graduate with your Bsc?

Well I can assume you are trying to enter Pharmaceutical? With a Bsc as your base, it will be better for you to do a PhD and enter pharma. Work your way up, and hope for the org to send you to do a MBA. There's no point for you to do a MBA now.

Where's your degree from anyway? Paper race is tight in China, plus are you able to converse in business Mandarin?