Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision
View Single Post
Old 17-08-2019, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

"Interview wise quite long i would say cause there are first interview and second with the school.. after abt a month after the first interview then comes the second interview.. then about a week later after the second interview the verbal offer comes in.. now waiting to sign agreement and medical next week.
I tried nego to be emplaced on the next rank so that wont hit ceiling so fast.. but they say cannot.. like all of u know its either u take it or leave it at CS.

I decided to accept the offer as my current job cannot confirm if there are increment every year, like this year totally no increment.. at least CS if i hit ceiling there are surely bonuses.. same as my previous work in CS i do note that promotion only can get if get back to back B grade for PB.. which means if im really lucky.. earliest is 3 years after service.. the boss seems nice.. i just hope for the best.. i will see situation there.. basically in my 2nd yr there if i never get B can start looking at other job liao.. haha"

May I ask which role was this for? Interviewed 3rd week of July, now awaiting update from HR. Called HR last week after 2 - 3 weeks, and was informed that application still being processed...and they'll take another 2 weeks.