Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 25-07-2019, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
currently i have been dating this girl for 3-4 months, nothing official.

my background: i am a regular office worker, hardworking and well liked by my firm no doubt, but prospects are just mediocre, max salary in the future maybe 10k? very regular family background.

her background: she is a v successful lawyer, on track to become partner with ???sky high salary? i think? looks-wise, not the hottest girl in town, but tall, slim, not-bad kinda pretty. rich family.

issue:
- she is a "prototypical" GCP in every sense of the word. expensive restaurants/spas/holidays are part of her daily life, and socializes with lots of her "atas" friends. e.g. more or less every single day eat $50/pax restaurant for dinner kind.
- whereas i am a typical low SES lifestyle kind of sinkie guy.
- she told me directly she wants a guy who has a good career, but that if the guy character is good enough, actually she can accept any guy.

2 weeks ago i told her directly that i quite like her but her lifestyle and aspirations may be too different for anything to materialize.

to my total surprise she told me that shes willing to change a bit and thinks we can work out. but she also said, this is the way she lives and since she is self sufficient i shouldnt b concerned.

apart from GCP issue she is real nice and considerate to me. although on my part money is smth not ez to come by and as a "value" system i dont believe in throwing away money for enjoyment so much

hmmm i know every relationship has its own permutations and details lar, and this is just a over-simplified overview. But im wondering what edmw bros think about such a girl?
How old is the law girl. >30?