Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 23-07-2019, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi i have started a new job as a cso in uob call centre. I was told it was to aid internet banking customers but i am being trained for remittance. There are a lot of operations processes that i dont follow and i hate it. The pay is extremely low for this kind of complicated job. Pay is 1.8K. Contract says i have to serve 2 weeks before terminating. I really dont see myself working here. Agent said it will reflect badly on my employment status when future companies do background check on my prev job and asks questions why i left within 2 weeks. Guys im a degree holder for godsake. I only started this work to go develop my career upwards within a bank. This bank centre is filled with foreigners and it is an operations centre so not like those banks there is out there.

I just dont want to regret leaving this job after termination notice period and being prevented from getting hire because premature termination of contract period.

I would like some advice pls
confirm you is from private uni degree one la. suck it up bro, private uni degree in this bad economy climate got job to eat rice already very good already 1.8k just take it, you are not the cream of the corp like local uni people. so just stay in this job my sincere advice!