Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2019, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thank you for replying! I applied to an executive role. Nope the HR just completed the reference check and is drafting and seeking approval for my appointment. Hence HR has yet to share with me the salary package. Wondering 1) how long would all these approval (for my appointment) take, and 2) if there is any other mandated waiting time between medical check-up and first day of service? The reference check took quite long and I’m wondering if the rest of the process willl require another few weeks? Hahahaha rested long enough and I’m very eager to start work. xD Also wondering if I should continue attending interviews at this stage? Thanks in advance.
Hi, to be honest starting work in mid july is hard as the medical check up and security clearance would take some time unless your position is required urgently. I would say your chance of getting this job is high provided there is no hiccups on their side. May i check when did you attend the interview? And when did they get back to you?