Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
  #8158 (permalink)  
Old 25-05-2019, 03:53 PM
Posts: n/a

Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
don't sprout nonsense. CEP is can only be proposed by Senior Directors and approved by PSes. You, as a RO, probably can just indicate your opinion of the employee's CEP in the SAR (rightmost tab). But this is inconsequential.
Partially correct.. FYI, my RO is a SD, what i was told... individual ROs will submit staff CEP in the SAR and the SAR AO (Group/Division Dir (can be SD or Dir)) will endorse it... lastly PS/DS will give a rubber stamp approval during senior management meeting...

only different is if you are a scholar, the CEP is managed joinly by SB/Min HR and PSC/PSD.
Reply With Quote