Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Advice: new job don't turn out as expected
View Single Post
Old 25-05-2019, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dun mind me asking. If you told them of the reason of poor fit in your new job, how do you answer if you they ask you how do you know u will be a good fit in their company?
good question. they asked me the same thing. one of the key questions i asked them was their culture and turnover vis a vis the industry.
i told them i cannot know for sure and they also have to take a risk with me by asking me about the things they need to know to make that decision. they also do not want to make a wrong hiring decision so we were very open. the senior staff says i will tell u everything that is helpful for you to know so I asked everything that I prepared beforehand. He ended "I think I have told you everything so would you like to join us?". I was a little taken aback before I clarified if they were making an offer, they replied they have to get all the due diligence done but as it stands, yes. long story short, i joined them, and was given a lot of opportunities to use my strengths. wld probably retire here.