Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 17-05-2019, 12:35 AM

TakemiShino is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Mind sharing how come you were out of job and previously what type of jobs you are working as?
Based on your previous job you are looking for admin assistant job. What is your education level? Why not other types of job which is more relevant to your studies?
The history:
Education: Higher Nitec in Information Technology

I have alot of experience in IT jobs ( at least I thought so )
for the first 7 years it was mostly callcenter and some IT admin ( not the networking kind , still considered backend support though) jobs

The last year which really was last year (2018) and my last job was a real IT job dealing with IT infrastructure.

Having so many years in IT , I thought I had it , but I did not in regards to the last job.

For 7 years , I picked up what I could. Then last year , well see IT infrastructure deals in many aspects: IT projects , callcenter style troubleshooting and on-site. From PC to networking. Thats alot.

What happened:
First off , my company does not have many customers to beign with.

Projects not an issue cause we go as a team.

As the months went by in my last job , I had to go to many on-site's to fix stuff by myself. This was what killed me.

As many as 4 customers told my boss that I basically sucked and I was not sure was doing. ( also partly because I could not explain how what happened , how I fixed it or any prevention method ) , they basically told my boss not to send me down again.

As with every customer up till the 4th ban, my boss gave me chances time and time again to prove my worth. I tried but yeah I still could not.

And after the 4th ban , we both agreed that I sucked and I agreed to leave the office which was in January this year, well 1st of January , yeah the begining.

The problem:

Since January , being looking for other avenues than IT ( cause I know I suck now ) , but its gonna be hard to switch line's because everything in my resume speaks IT. ( at least the previous one )

Yup , I went to redo my resume to fit admin type jobs. The only last fronteir left. T-T
I tried and F&B at the simplest place Macdonadls but was not offered the Job because I was not cut out for it.

So basically since January till now, I am stuck with no job and my reserve funds running out soon.

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by TakemiShino; 17-05-2019 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Adding text