Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2019, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
why not tell us what you are looking for, like quote some SB that you are interested to work in which are in your opinion top-tier and provide opportunities in your field. wait hold on, it seems like you have no idea as well and you are just floating onto SB that top-tier and high paying (see your last sentence of first paragraph).

anyway, there's no truly reliable source here, because anyone can lie how much they are being offered and hence this is just for reference.

as much as we'd want to help you give some inputs, it would be good if you could identify yourself (gender, uni, degree class, status (fresh or mid career) and etc).
if i knew exactly which SB is good i wouldnt need to ask here, from what i understand, most govt coys are pretty thrashy to work for in terms of progression and what output they actually have, did an intern in a GLC before and heard from friends that did so in others before. Im just looking at 3-5 years in after fresh grad, because right now im going private first as a fresh grad.

so right now im just keeping a lookout on good "SBs" to prepare myself for the relevant skills needed if i want to jump thats all.