Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SIA executive role
View Single Post
Old 23-04-2019, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemiss View Post
Hi everyone, some background about myself, I have been working full-time after graduating with 2nd upper degree for about 1 year and a half and recently applied for an corporate executive role with SIA (not the SIA SEP though).

The interview process was over fairly quickly, followed by a 2 hour online assessment.

Fast forward 1-2 weeks later, things are looking optimistic according to the HR, but unsure if HR will actually revise the job offer salary/benefits based on my existing work experience.

I have already tried searching around this forum and Glassdoor for salary figures, but they seem to be either outdated or indicative of execs with many years of experience.

Thus, any peeps here care to share what the rough monthly pay like for entry level fresh grad exec roles with SIA? And maybe for mid-career professionals who have entered SIA, how are they being mapped into the SIA job grading?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi I'm going for an executive interview as well, could I know what qns the HR asked you? And also I heard there is a 2hr essay test? :O