Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
Old 16-04-2019, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I no fresh grad, but I believe your qn is faced by many people before.

In any case, the most important qn is to ask yourself which job you really want. If the one you are still going for interviews (not yet offered) is the one you want badly, but do not want to lose the opportunity for the first offered one, can try:

1) see if it is possible to ask for a timeline for you to consider and make a decision as you are considering other opportunities as well.

2) communicate to the one that you really want but still going on interviews, and ask for status update and perhaps let them know that you have been offered somewhere but still really keen to pursue this role (if the organisation finds that you are the perfect fit, they may move the interview process forward so as not to 'lose' you)

And since you are asking this qn in this thread, believe that both roles are in the CS. So guess you better be as honest as possible.

Did what the poster said 8 years ago. And got the offer from the organisation I had wanted to go. Looking back, not sure if it was the right choice...