Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Sadly it happens everywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when hr specify in interview they are looking for a candidate who is "cultural fit", 99% the HR is not interested in you. i have noticed many fresh grads who become hr suddenly always make the poorest decisions to hire candidates. i have heard some of my friends say this as well. all interested to hire to have group gang. plus if you are minority race like me, its very difficult to get hired in a workplace that is 100% of the same race. obviously you wouldnt know until you attend the interview and get to know about the place.
Normal la..
Some company all the supplier Chinese, all the customer Chinese, how to employ non-chinese? Employ later the person also very fast run

Certain bank around lunch time all Indians walk in walk out, in the office all speak their dialect, speak English nobody understand... If employ Chinese also very fast run.

Some companies love to hire Australian uni grads because have common topic and their customers want those people that speak with some slang feel atas..

Don't blame the HR, the boss sets the rules. HR only matchmaker. Just that older HR more professional, don't even bother to call you in, knows that for sure cannot pass.