Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
thank you for the objective reply!
I am trying to make an intelligent calculation/projection. that's why I am asking, based on the numbers I provided, is my understanding correct, to multiply by 15.8.

Thank you for the insightful reply. that's what some close friends advised too. all is variable. However, Pte companies (esp SME) are ruthless and fast to avoid any payout, that's worse than a reduction.

I am worried that if I share too much personal info recruiters can link back to me, I am truly sorry for my answer and truly grateful for your advice. young and blur, everything also worried. I am just a silly youngster who played too much and regrets too late bah. Now, every opportunity, every dollar begins to matter.

actually most important to help my calculation is, can anyone confirm for a public servant, the salary quoted by HR and on the signed contract, is exclusive of the
1.mid-year,
2.end year,
3.13th month,
4.PB

Some friends said MOM states that "Gross salary" includes bonus divided by 12. but other friends in SB said, cannot be, don't count the 4 items above. none of us are experienced enough to confirm.

thank you!
Yes exclusive of AWS and whatever bonuses. Good luck and wish you all the best!