Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision
View Single Post
Old 31-03-2019, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
anyone got insights on mfa fso process and timeline?
Usually MFA is very fast at the initial stage when they want to ask you to come down for the initial round. They should be on the ball especially around this time, as it’s close to grad period for the local unis and there would be a lot of applications. MFA HR works really fast and they want the cream of the crop, so they don’t want to lose those with high potential to other organizations.

During my time when I applied, first round was a group discussion. Just introduce yourself and talk about yourself and current affairs. Sign documents, submit documents. I got the call within the same week I applied to go down for the first round. Second round for me was a bunch of tests which took half a day. Mentally exhausting and they had like an outsourced team of people assessing your suitability for the position. Second round was scheduled about one week after the first round. Third round was the final interview. It was also about two weeks after the second round. Got their rejection about a week after.