Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2019, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For a degree with no honours and CAP less than 3.00, $2500 is an appropriate expected salary right?

I am not sure what to do already...Been applying close to 200 jobs close to a year and amending my resume (according to the JD esp if I really want the job) if not I will just spam my resume for decent jobs on Jobstreet. Tried being open-minded by applying through recruitment firms, which I received 8 agents who offered basic contract jobs and super low pay. I initially thoughtEven worst was that they all called me frequently while I was overseas...phone bill sibei jialat. Once i reach Sg, no follow-ups from them. A big disappointment and let-down.

I also applied directly to companies that I really want to work with and Careers@Gov (which i feel have no hope at all cause I don't have stellar grades)

BTW, I'm the NUS chemistry graduate whos currently doing internship. And it is ending soon, getting anxious and scared. Time is flying by so quickly but I have not received a single job offer yet.

If there are others out there like me, jia you and I hope we will meet miracles soon in the future.
Why not approach the company that you are currently doing internship whether they have openings and kerb to hire you?