Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Need some opinion
View Single Post
Old 22-03-2019, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The contract that i signed for was agreed to work in X place but was put to work in Y place and when I started to ask questions about both my manager and agent said i was complaining. So i contacted my friend who is a lawyer ans he told me to draft an email to the agent that the contract has already been breached and if I continue to work in a different assignment that i did not agreed upon it, it is like forcing me to work. The agent had agreed to come my way and decided to terminate my contract. I think she scaredy cat lol when she made me sign a breached contract. First job first agent some more. I dont think i could be blacklist for this reason if agent understood my terms right

FYI agency is capita. I suggest u should always ask extra questions about the workplace and have a copy for yourself of whatever u signed up for.
Noted about Capita. Appreciate it. Another one is RMA. Brainless and unqualified consultants. Just because I had a very good phone conversation with her and she sent me the form to fill up, I didn't like the black n white terms and conditions, told her it's not what we agreed, she still desperately tell me not much difference praying that I didn't read and blindly revert. so I told her forget it I cannot accept.

So low intellect and desperate to warn me I must find a replacement candidate for her else I must work. I didn't even revert with my details yet.

Remember, talk is cheap. Black and white will overwrite everything. The good agencies are like Kelly, Robert Walters, Hudsons.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app