Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2019, 09:14 PM
Ambition

Wink About 14 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
no timeline. if your boss like you during site preview, they will inform HR to offer you.

for myself, around 1 week because i immediately tell the boss i want join them and she immediately let HR know. after that depends on HR efficiency liao.
It's true, depends on HR. Usually HR will try to combine the call with good news together with the ballpark salary. In my case I think i was a special case because i had a gap in employment, but in this gap i further my studies, and a couple of other matters that i know do affect the formula.

To be quantitative my good news (of being the top choice ) and the ball park salary was a week apart. So its like this. Interview 1st day. Good news 8th day Ballpark salary 15th day. 8th day was because I sent a polite email to follow up, else maybe the call may come on 15th day.

On the day of interview the second candidate did not turn up so I pounced on the opportunity to convince my boss of my strengths and sales talk a bit, and my boss was sold.

Show that you are hungry and not window shopping. The jobs market is really competitive.