Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Default 2121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
Since this forum is anonymous I think people are more willing to be share.

I see a lot of mention of mx12, mx14.. Is this mx after dx, or is this the CEP grade?

How is CEP graded (div II III, mx 11a mx 14, grade 7 8 9....)and what is the range to be considered good for farmers with pass degree with solid relevant experience for the job

I understand that dx grade means room for growth. So some jobs are dx9, some dx9-10. However I also read that appointment means dollars n cents. Grade is superficial. What does appointment mean. Does it mean a team leader at dx9b gets more than a farmer at dx9p? So there is clearly an allowance if you volunteer for all the extra responsibilities? Or simple means PB is more?

I am hungry to do well despite many slamming the system, HR refuses to answer but I need direction and goal. Basically HR is sending a signal that farmers should not have goals n aims, just take salary n be happy.

Degree holder no honours with around 10 years of relevant experience. Under 40 yo with NS. Thank you for the quality advice.

Appointment can be something like although ur dx6 and ur office highest rank dxo is dx10, ur appointment is chief clerk, so ur the biggest in the office and not the dx10