Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2019, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Default My Humble opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by confused .. View Post
guys,as we all know this is army so cfm need follow black and white clearly when filling up information etc. so for the personal particulars form that we fill up when we apply dxo (the 10 pages form), the top put "use NA when applicable" and below that line states clearly ,"NO SPACE IS TO BE LEFT BLANK"

So there is this field to be filled up for the family members part, "name, address, dob, employer name etc", they gave 6 times of this to be filled up but i only have 3 family member. So for the extra 3 field, i just put in NA for the name, address,dob etc? technically im not wrong right? i followed instructions. There are other parts i did this too.

I just delete since I don't have so many members. Made it to the interview, don't worry.

Next, there is this part where it needs name of employer, address, designation but the things is all my part time job is like 10 years ago almost. and i dont even know whose the employer and his/her name, or even have his personal address or contact number,designation.. like that how?
If you want to indicate that you know a thing or two, you must at least have a document showing length of service such as payslip. Person to contact not crucial as nowadays no such thing as long service. Put the office general hotline and the person who supervised you. Call and reach a dead end person not working is also OK.

can just put the organization name as employer name? and the company address as the address . need to be so specific for the form?
i scared the form is used for clearance stage and if i not specific enough, wont be cleared.
Clearance is more towards citizenship and criminal records. Usually not includes work related records unless there's red flag.

If they want you they will ask. If they don't want how perfect also no use. HR does not decide hiring, your commander does. MINDEF HR shortlist, checks and arrange meeting of your new boss.

My humble opinion.