Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)
View Single Post
Old 24-02-2019, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Cool Don't lose hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, been a week since my interview and still no news. Saw many posts saying how they called back within days if successful. So I suppose it's a no-go?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
well, you may not be their 1st choice candidate but you still do have a chance if their 1st choice turns down the offer. As many posts here have mentioned, no news is good news.
I agree. Don't lose hope, but on the flip side don't put all your eggs in one basket. Don't be silly and reject other good offers. If one comes along, grab it. After all Mindef still needs u to go for site preview which is round 3, after round 2 of sales talk with the commander. After that still have round 4 which is clearance. Clearance you cannot control, so just pray. Sometimes people already worked 3 months at another company then Mindef invite to sign on the dotted line.possible especially if you are second choice and the first choice candidate really took their sweet time to consider and reject.

I know of someone who waited 3 weeks between IV and site. Commander said he was overseas duty for 2 weeks.