Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2019, 08:06 AM

DarkFuture is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which university is your part time degree from? and why accountancy? accounting usually reserved for fresh grads from legit local universities in firms such as big4. they start with super low pay. why go into accounting when you had no prior knowledge of what the job entails?

why go reject other interviews when the offer havent confirm? you only have yourself to blame. 33 years old but mindset still like a kid. you probably will never grow out of this. have fun dealing with your childish mindset forever.
You are absolutely right. That is why I am reflecting on it so I will not make any excuse for my actions. I try to take it as a learning experience but it can be emotionally draining. Thank you for your feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey i am also struggling to find a job. The only thing i can say now is to take up contract jobs to keep you busy and not suicidal. Ignore the harsh words by the commenter above. Its ok to cry to relive stress but keep on trying. If possible talk to your closest family member and use your time now to think about what to do. Once again i am in the same boat as you, i know your feelings. Hope that all will go well for us in 2019. Best wishes

And maybe reduce meeting up with too many friends to avoid any drilling questions coz most of the time ppl not in the same plight will give opinions that will confuse your decisions and in turn cause more stress... :/
Thank you for your kind words. Sorry to hear that you are struggling too. Yes, it can be emotionally draining. There are some good days and some bad days. Looking for contract roles too. Hopefully may lead to something better and stabler. All the best in your search. Yes, hope it will go better for us in 2019.