Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How is life as a doctor in Singapore?
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Well for one I don't have to work long hours each day. I spend around 4-5 hours a day on my start up and I invest my money into sources that generates passive income. Around 15k of my monthly income is passive and I expect this to grow with time as I invest more and expand further. The majority of my income however comes with more risky investments but with careful planning and risk management it is highly unlikely those will end up failing. Will u rather be stuck in a tedious job working long hours each day or pull up ur socks and start learning how to live life the right way? I still have great admiration for doctors for all the sacrifices they make to keep us healthy and wealthy but I just couldn't get round the fact of why so many of them are willing to sacrifice so much of their life to care for people who are unrelated to them. Maybe I'm selfish and I'm the worst human being but ultimately I care more for myself and my family than for people unrelated to me. Huge respect to the doctors. It's such a pity