Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 26-11-2018, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
#3815, I think yours was a sensible question, and you're not wrong for asking for info about that. However, I think your cocky attitude may have put some people off.

This is not an invitation to explain why your attitude was not cocky. This is a suggestion to stop bickering and to ask somewhere else. I'm sorry you didn't get what you want.
Actually, I didn't think his question wasn't cocky. But his subsequent replies speak volumes.

This is MY suggestion to #3815, be less of an asshat... especially to other asshats. You're not going to go very far if your kneejerk reaction to an obvious troll is to start arguing with anonymous clowns on the Internet. Would also save you the trouble of coming off paggro/cocky/whatnot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Anyway, to the posters here that were part of the 1,000 lawyers that argued against the fixed fee arrangements, thank you all very much. It's because of you all that a short-sighted, impractical move was rejected. I hope it is never revisited in future.
I spoke to some seniors on this... they believe we've not heard the last on this matter lol