Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 24-11-2018, 04:34 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
u talk v big for a guy who doesnt even have a TC hor! word of advice kid: be less defensive and sensitive la. your kind of attitude sure kena eaten up in the firms you're looking to work at. ppl troll you on anonymous forum and u 1x extrapolate how they're rejected by firms lol. but ofc all im saying is prolly worthless since som law kid on the interwebz is 80% says i don't work in a MC/US firm yea
i concur with you in that what you said is probably worthless; not because of your status but because your response really doesn't value add. i don't see how any of your 'word of advice' is useful. i was neither defensive nor sensitive. i'm just looking to receive some guidance from the good people of this forum as to the pay at these two firms. also, i'm not extrapolating anything - i said that it's likely OP was rejected by these firms. it was not an absolute statement. if both of you are in these firms but willingly choose to engage in this meaningless debate while disregarding my original question, then i feel sad for the legal profession.

and back to your 'be less defensive' comment. if you are not the OP, it seems ironic that you are jumping to his defense. are you his brother's keeper? LEL.