Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Low working hours and the effort you put in might not equal to the reward you get in the end.

Lots of office politics aka those who talk more work less always reap the bigger bonuses/promotion.

Even though it has a good brand name but remember its good brand name arises mainly for management consulting not technology consulting.

The quality of the systems accenture developed are quite bad since they outsource as much technical as they can. Hence not recommended for people looking for technical career but more for people looking for career that is related to consulting/project management aka all the talking and presentation to client/mgmt.
accenture is known for its tech consulting, not management consulting. management consulting is just there for purposes of driving projects to its technology arm to be delivered. the quality of systems and apps that are delivered are of varying quality and mainly depends on the scope of work needed. accenture's systems and apps are actually driving alot of aspects of Singapore's e-services.

peoplw who talk more and work less are actually not going to perform as well as those who talk more and work more. you have to be able to showcase your technical achivements if not who knows? same as if you work in other companies. if you want to join any company with the loser mentality of: if i do work well then i can get promote liao, i suggest you go bedok reservoir find job in the waters.