Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Sigh, my hr today told me that my company currently is deciding which employees to axe due to too many heads. The turn-over rate of the small bosses in the company is very high and resulted in the over supply of supporting staff. My company will be relocating to another new address in Singapore, so my sentiments is right that once they start to settle down at the new place, they will start reducing the heads. My hr told me currently for the time being, I am still safe from being axe, but he also cannot guarantee in near future I will still be employed by them.

Okay, the ranting starts : Since Day 1, I worked hard and trying my best in my work and I am proud to bring my experience into the company, thinking since I am kindof experienced in my area of work, I am confident I can stay long in this company. And then, my immediate bosses left for whatever reason and I was left 'stranded' until the next new immediate boss A came.

Ok, fine, and then , another new boss B came and I was told that I will be assisting him and not Boss A anymore. Ok fine. And then, as a usual worker, I did my best to serve this Boss B. Then as he is new to the company who does not know the culture of the company yet, did all sorts of 'I am the boss so I should speak very loudly' attitude in office. Ok fine, since I work longer in this company, I remained calm and tried to compose myself. Then as days and months passed, I can't help but feel this Boss B is exercising his authority too much until I could not stand his unreasonable-ness and I started to tell him off and asked him to request for a change in supporting staff. And so there was a a discussion in the management and Boss B started spilling out his sob story to the management (my hr told me that Boss B has said alot of bad things about me, sigh)

Ok fine, lucky for me, I was not sacked or what and managed to get a change to serve Boss C. And then Boss C left the company, so as usual I clear up the files that were left by Boss C. Meanwhile, as in usual office environment, I also have to endure the bullying from my colleagues. There are alot of 'pushing of work to one another' and I have to endure the gossips of the colleagues too.

I don't really understand, those ppl who slack, gossip, bad-mouth, surf net and buy online things and think they are the best, and push work to others, seem to be able to stay in a job but I feel that my position in my company is so shaky even if I tried my best and worked hard. Really unfair. And those ppl usually knock off at 6 pm sharp.

I am really tired.