Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 29-09-2018, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Middle class, middle income couple in our late 40s. Our residence is a condo, 3 bedroom unit. We managed to pay off the mortgage.

Our total income as a couple is not much, only $180k pa. There are many couples earning more than $250k pa. However, we are happy since we are debt free and owns a luxury car too. Our middle class lifestyle is comfortable as we can also afford to travel for holidays twice a year.

Our retirement plan is to retire in place in our condo. Our retirement savings are mainly from our CPF, stocks and cash. We may retire in ten years time after our children starts working.

You are not mid middle class but upper middle class since you own and live in a condo. The top 20% live in private property. So you are in the top 20% of society SES. Congratulations on your achievement. I am also doing well because of the good system. I grew up in the mid middle class SES but now move up to high SES. I live in a condo and already retired in my mid 40s after a high flying career in the private sector. I now spend my time helping those in need to give back to society.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app