Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 07:43 PM
Verified Member

ridhwan1820 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
u rly lazy as a FCH holder to do your own research on allied educators' salary range.

moe.gov.sg/careers/allied-educators/learning-behavioural-support
Allied Educator Grade 13
$2,760 - $4,610

all fresh grad degree holders enter Civil Service as grade 13 aka MX13 in mainstream ministry / statboard.

having said that, i wouldnt advise u to join MOE as AE. u need to tolerate low IQ / retarded / kids with special behavioural needs. AND the prospect is nowhere as good as a MOE teacher, which is what most ppl join MOE primarily for.
I am aware of the salary range and this is vague as i dont know a rough approximate if one do not have any relevant work experience. The salary range mentioned happens to take into account relevant work experience (dealing with special needs children).

And yes i have heard that the prospects arent so good. You answer just supports what i have gathered so far. I guess i will look elsewhere if i am not offered the teacher post In MOE.

Ps: its quite mean to refer to special needs kids as retarded and having low IQ. They just require special attention to ensure they have equal opportunity at learning.